Surrealist Dinner Party
Show your hosting prowess and treat your favorite Surrealist artists and writers to an excellent dinner party! But this might be trickier than you’d imagine. Keep your guests happy by serving the food they desire, managing drama between them, and sending them home at the right time.
On your turn, bring new guests to the party, serve food and drink, or have guests socialize with their neighbors at the table. Each artist also has a unique habit, so pay careful attention to who is sitting next to whom! Of course you want to make all the guests you’ve invited happy, but if you can arrange for your opponents’ guests to start a little drama, that’s okay too!
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere… – André Breton.
- Coming to Kickstarter summer 2020
- 2-4 players | 35 minutes | ages 12+
- 30 famous Surrealist artist and writers to invite to the party
- Beautiful illustrations by artist Virginia Mori on extra large cards
- Info about each of the Surrealists in the game
Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.
– René Magritte